Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The First One!

Hello there friends, family, and fellow bloggers!

I figured for my first post I would just tell you all a little about myself and what to expect from this little blog of mine...

My name is Stephanie and I'm in my mid-twenties. Currently residing in Rochester, NY, I think about which city I would like to move to every single day. Right now, Boston is in the lead, but that will probably change tomorrow. I am a Sagittarius, which if you believe in that kind of thing, means that I am passionate about anything I get involved in and have an extreme need to be independent. That also means that I have the tendency to get bored very quickly and move on to the next best thing, which is probably the reason I have started about 2 or 3 blogs before this one, only to have posted once or twice before letting them die out there in blog limbo. I hope to stick to it this time. (And maybe if you guys like it, I'll have a reason to post!)

My life is mostly filled with randomness - like many twenty-somethings, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is that I'd like to do with this life of mine. During my journey so far, I've actually experienced a few really great things - I traveled to Germany to meet my extended family, I recently ran my first full marathon, graduated from college, and am now working on my Masters degree in Marketing. In between those events, I've experienced quite a bit that I'd like to think makes me the person I am today, including many great times with some great friends, most of whom I hope to be able to write about in this blog!

There's so much more that I could tell you but I'm sure that most of that will come out through my posts. Really, I hope just to be able to provide you with some perspective on the randomness of my life and the crazy world we live in, as well as entertain you at the same time! I promise NOT to make this a gossip blog, to talk about politics, or to specifically call out my friends with embarrassing stories about the time that you passed out on the neighbor's front lawn. Unless you really make me mad in which case I will definitely go all Taylor Swift on you and make sure everyone knows (kidding! ... or am I?).

Until next time,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment